Purple Cow Knits!

Loving the yarn!

Thursday, August 26, 2004

First post! Yay!!

Well, now that I've finally gotten everything here set up, it's time to make the first post. Yay!!

I just recently started knitting again. I had stopped for a while and concentrated solely on crocheting, but I decided to pick up the needles again. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed knitting. :-)

Right now I'm working on a scarf from Bernat Boa in Parrot. I'm using 13 needles and it's working up really fast. I can't wait until I get it done.

I'm also working on a dishcloth for a friend from a pattern called Random Purl. I'm using Peaches & Creme in Faded Glory for it and it's turning out really nice. It's a really fun pattern to do and I'm enjoying working on it.

I went on a little shopping spree yesterday. I ordered two balls of Lion Brand Incredible in Rainbow to make a scarf. I also ordered 6 balls of Lion Brand Imagine in Autumn Leaves to make a shawl. I got two balls of Lion Brand Jiffy in Country Evening to make something out of, though I'm not sure what yet. Probably a scarf. :-)

I also ordered my first bamboo needle, a 9" size 8 to use for dishcloths. I've heard so many good things about bamboo that I had to have one.

That's all my knitting adventures for right now. More later!!




1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger Lauren said...

Welcome to the blog world! :) I have been curious about the new Lion Brand Incredible. Let me know how it turns out for you. You should post some pics of your crochet stuff too, I would love to see! Your dishcloth looks great, by the way. I will keep an eye on your blog, and feel free to stop by mine anytime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home