Purple Cow Knits!

Loving the yarn!

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

New Cotton Yarn!

I got this in the mail today...



A lady on one of my lists was given a whole bunch of Peaches & Creme yarn and she generously shared with us. Now I can make dishcloths to my little hearts content. :-)

****************************************

I love Elann, but they don't have the yarns I want long enough. I found this today and I love the Passionate Pink colorway. Too bad I've already spent my yarn budget for the month. :-( Hopefully I'll be able to find it somewhere else.

3 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, Blogger um said...

You probably already saw this, but did you catch the "dishcloths for every state" website? It's at www.knittingknonsense.com I got a real kick out of it!

I like your blog! :)

Michelle
www.orangeyarnplease.blogspot.com

 
At 3:40 PM, Anonymous free knitting patterns said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts Mandy. I was looking for yarn related information and found your blog. I have a yarn site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous knitting instructions said...

Hi Mandy. I was looking for how to knit related information and came across your blog. Very good reading! I have a how to knit site. You can find everything about knitting stitches, needles, machines, magazines and more. Check it out when you can :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home