Purple Cow Knits!

Loving the yarn!

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Secret Pal III Questionnaire

Posting this here so my Secret Pal can find it!

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer high-end/natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you? I use all kinds of yarn. Yarn is yarn to me!
2. Do you spin? Crochet? I don't spin but I do crochet
3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.) Just pollen
4. How long have you been knitting? Around 3 years
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? I'm working on them, will post the link when I get them done :-)
6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) Sweet Pea, Gardenia, Citrus
7. Do you have a sweet tooth? I like gummy candies like Swedish Fish and gummy bears. I can't eat chocolate.
8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? I make cannisters from clay pots, I like to paint wooden signs and ceramic pieces
9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? I like country (Rascal Flatts, Big & Rich, Montgomery Gentry) and top-40
10. What's your favorite color? I love all shades of purple as well as pinks and melons
11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I live with my parents. I have a chihuahua named Luchador.
12. What are your life dreams? To have a long, happy and full life.
13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? I love chunky and novelty yarns
14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? None, I like them all!
15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Scarves and dishcloths
16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Scarves and dishcloths
17. What are you knitting right now? a scarf, a dishcloth, and a shawl
18. What do you think about ponchos? I love them! I'm currently looking for a plus-sized pattern for one
19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? I use both. I have a set of Denises that I use and I also love bamboo straights
20. How did you learn to knit? A little from my mom and a lot from books
21. How old is your oldest UFO? a few days old :-)

2 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger M said...

http://www.fuzzygalore.biz/patterns/spiky.shtml Hi! I thought you might like this poncho pattern - I noticed that it can be made for plus size as well! Good Luck!

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya there!! I'm your secret pal!! I just wanted to let you know to make sure that my email (verysecret@gmail.com) wasn't being filtered by your spam filter.

Be on the look out for stuff in your inbox as well as the mail box. I love to send ecards and stuff!!

Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home