Purple Cow Knits!

Loving the yarn!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

I'm BAAAACK!

Hello all! I'm sorry that it's been so long since I've updated! You probably thought I had just abandoned this blog! I haven't, and I'm back! :-) The knitting bug has bitten me again, I'm back at it. So far, I've made a baby hat and I've got another baby hat and a dishcloth on the needles. I'm looking for other projects to start, but so far I haven't found anything I really want to make. I'd like to make a felted bag, but I've got to get some wool first.

I'll be back later with some pictures!

2 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger um said...

whoa! i saw your name in bold at bloglines, and i said, is she back?! yes!

i'm glad you're doing okay and have been freshly bitten by the bug. take care!

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger Lauren said...

Hey Mandy--nice to see you back! I hope all is well and can't wait to see what you have been up to.
I got a new website since I last heard from you: check me out over at http://lollygirl.com/blog

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home